Phone Sex Mommy Pamela

Phone Sex Mommy Pamela
Mommy Phone Sex with Mommy Pamela

About My Phone Sex Services...

My photo
I offer phone sex services at $2.50 per min. Call 1-888-402-7287 and the dispatcher will run your credit card. Visa, Amex, Discover and Mastercard accepted. This includes prepaid gift cards.

Mommy Pamela

Mommy Pamela
Call Mommy Anytime Baby!

Mom Son Phonesex

Hello to all the mommies boys out there, who is in the mood for some mom son phone sex ?

I see you looking at mommy's big ole titties, wishing you could touch them, suck and even titty fuck until you blow your hot load of cum right between my cleavage. Mmmmm sounds good, doesn't it!

I am in my bedroom right now, laying down on a king size bed, all alone (hubby is away right now) and would LOVE some company. I love masturbation, but I LOVE the feeling of a REAL COCK inside me even more. Who wants to play with Mommy Pamela?