Phone Sex Mommy Pamela

Phone Sex Mommy Pamela
Mommy Phone Sex with Mommy Pamela

About My Phone Sex Services...

My photo
I offer phone sex services at $2.50 per min. Call 1-888-402-7287 and the dispatcher will run your credit card. Visa, Amex, Discover and Mastercard accepted. This includes prepaid gift cards.

Mommy Pamela

Mommy Pamela
Call Mommy Anytime Baby!

Hot Horny Desperate Housewife

I am listed on the horny desperate housewives phone sex site -- the name of that phonesex site suits me to a tee -- always horny and up for phone sex! Many of my callers tell me it is soooo hot to phone fuck a married woman. I tell them what my husband doesn't know, won't hurt him ;)

Does this mean I sneak around and fuck behind my husbands back? Well... I love my husband, but a woman has needs... sexual ones... and I am afraid to say my husband can't keep up. Not always his fault though, he is just not around as much as he used to be -- working late, travels for work, too tired for sex, etc. When we do fuck, it does satisfy me, but within a day or so I want to be fucked again.... and again... and again! You get the idea :)

So here I am working the phone lines tonight, ready and willing to phone fuck with ANY man who has a dick that can satisfy me. If you are "man" enough for me, call and ask for Pamela -- my pussy will be waiting!