Phone Sex Mommy Pamela

Phone Sex Mommy Pamela
Mommy Phone Sex with Mommy Pamela

About My Phone Sex Services...

My photo
I offer phone sex services at $2.50 per min. Call 1-888-402-7287 and the dispatcher will run your credit card. Visa, Amex, Discover and Mastercard accepted. This includes prepaid gift cards.

Mommy Pamela

Mommy Pamela
Call Mommy Anytime Baby!

Mutual Masturbation Phone Sex

Phone sex has a lot to do with masturbation -- we masturbate fantasizing about the person we are speaking with. We close our eyes, imagining they are right there with us, and it can become quite addicting! I have been told by several of my callers that I am more addicting than chocolate or cigs -- that makes me sooo happy! See, there is nothing I love more than taking care of my boys sexual needs -- beats learning it out of a textbook. I have always gone with the "hands on" approach, and trust me, you WILL learn something -- I am a very good teacher :)

For mutual masturbation phone sex or guided masturbation phone sex with Mommy Pamela, call 888-474-6769